1 bedroom • 54 m²
€ 1,300 (incl.)
Beautiful and well cared 2-room FULLY FURNISHED apartment with spacious balcony, located on the 4th floor of a complex built under architecture (Couperusduin II) with beautiful interior gardens. The apartment comes with a dedicated indoor PARKING PLACE.
The building is located in the beloved Archipel quarter, close to the Peace Palace and within walking distance of the shopping street Bankastraat. Around the corner is a green, leafy area towards Scheveningen and the Centre of The Hague.
Entrance of apartment, hall with large built-in storage cupboard, spacious and bright living room with access to spacious sunny balcony (approx. 12m²). The living room has mostly new furniture.
Modern, open kitchen in L-shaped arrangement and equipped with various (built-in) equipment including a dishwasher, 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, oven, fridge with freezer compartment and washing machine. 1 bedroom with wardrobes and a double bed. Bathroom with bath, vanity and toilet.
* Fully Furnished with new furniture in the living room
* Freshly painted
* Suitable for 1 or couple only
* Pets are not permitted
* Not suitable for children
* Rental price of €1.300 is Including utilities, internet, TV and a dedicated indoor parking place.
* 2 months deposit
* Income has to be at least 2.5 times the rent
* Availability: directly, after obtaining the ‘affordable housing permit’.
New tenant is obligated to apply for an 'affordable housing permit’ at the municipality (huisvestingsvergunning). Note: This permit has to in our possession before moving in.
* maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a one-person household €60.036
* maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a two-person household €70.036
Please contact our office in case of any questions.