1 bedroom • 57 m²
€ 1,200 (excl.)
Kenaustraat 12, The Hague
A fully furnished apartment in a nice, quiet street located in Statenkwartier/Geuzenkwartier. Only 3 minutes walk to the beach area and everything that Scheveningen has to offer such as shops, restaurants, (movie) theaters, pubs and public transportation - all within walking distance.
Entrance on street level and stairs up to the first floor. This fully furnished apartment has a spacious and light living-dining room, a modern kitchen with built-in appliances and fully equipped. Walk-in closet with plenty of cupboard space. Master bedroom with a double bed and access to a great sun deck at the back. Tiled bathroom with a walk-in shower and single vanity. Separate, modern hanging toilet. Space for washing machine.
- Great location
- Modern furniture
- Beautiful lamps and blinds
- Rental price is excl.utilities
- Pets not permitted
- Ideal home for a single expat, or couple
- Not suitable for sharing or students
- Directly available.
New tenants are obligated to apply for an 'affordable housing permit’ at the municipality before moving in.
In Dutch this is called a "huisvestingsvergunning".
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a one-person household €57.000
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a two-person household €67.000