2 bedrooms • 75 m²
€ 995 (excl.)
Schapenlaan 122, The Hague
Right in the heart of The Hague in a quiet street. A beautiful and tasteful ground floor apartment of approximately 75m² with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room and a veranda/study. FULLY FURNISHED.
Layout: Entrance on street level. Hall. Spacious living-dining room with access to a small easy-to-maintain garden with a shed. Modern, open kitchen with built-in appliances at the front. Guest-bedroom/study of ca. 8 m² at the back. Master bedroom with a queen size bed. Office space/veranda at the back of the apartment. Nice modern bathroom with shower, small vanity and heating element and toilet. Laminated floor throughout apartment. Walking distance to everything the city center has to offer: shops, restaurants, pubs and excellent public transportation.
Definitely worth checking out!
- Fully Furnished ground floor apartment
- Partly double glassing
- Suitable for one, couple or small family only
- Pets are discussable
- Internet for E40,00 extra.
- Free parking until 18:00h
- 1 month deposit
Available: March 1st, 2020
New tenants are obligated to apply for an 'affordable housing permit’ at the municipality before moving in.
In Dutch this is called a "huisvestingsvergunning".
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a one-person household €57.000
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a two-person household €67.000