Buying a New Home is A Big Step
We Are Here to Simplify It for You
- The risk of losing money: When that much money is on the table, it’s natural and sensible to be nervous. Rest assured, at Stark Real Estate we treat your money as our own. This means we don’t take unnecessary risks. We pay attention to the details of every deal, while being transparent about each step of the process.
- You don’t know where to start with the process: We have formulated a step-by-step guide for buying and selling any house, giving you a clear plan to follow so you don’t make mistakes.
- You have no knowledge of the local laws and regulations: This is where our knowledge and expertise come into play. We are highly trained and know exactly what all the laws and regulations involve.
- You don’t know which areas to look in: As expats ourselves, we have become fully acquainted with the environment and, with over two decades of experience, we will direct you to the homes that meet your criteria.
- You don’t know what information or which person you can trust: We maintain an updated catalogue of the relevant rules and regulations which you can find here: www.thehaguehousesandhappiness.com. Your friends will only tell you what they know, which often isn’t much, and if you Google it, you are sure to miss important details. Rather reach out to professionals who are knowledgeable about the specific area you’re looking into.
- You don’t have the time to do all of it: We are highly experienced and will save you a significant amount of time and frustration.
- You are worried about making life-altering mistakes: The process is complicated enough to require a seasoned hand. Avoid unnecessary slip-ups by working with a professional.
- You don’t want to pay too much for assistance: Our services are comparable to other real estate agencies of the same calibre, but we go the extra mile by treating each customer like a VIP. In other words, you won’t be disappointed.
Stark Real Estate specialises in properties in The Hague, with detailed knowledge of the area and what its available properties offer. If you are foreign to the area, we will provide you with the support you need since we are expats ourselves. In fact, we know so much about buying a home in The Hague that our colleague, Karola Grünenbaum, has written a book about it, which you can find here: www.thehaguehousesandhappiness.com.
With over 1000 real estate deals done and dusted, we are passionate about finding that house you can truly call a home. Our vast network enables us to easily find a translator, notary, structural surveyor, financial appraiser, or mortgage broker for you. We take all the hassle out of the long, complicated process, leaving you free to enjoy the thrill and excitement of finding that special place you can call your own.
Email us at [email protected] to find what you’re looking for!