Located in the elegant residence “Seinpostduin” on the ground floor by the sea. In an excellent state of repair, energy-efficient spacious two (former three-) room apartment with spacious living room, large bedroom, beautiful bathroom, spacious luxurious open kitchen and conservatory with fantastic views from the beach and the sea! INCLUDING an indoor parking space with camera surveillance and its own electric charging station.
The apartment is in an excellent state of repair and equipped with an alarm and private camera surveillance.
Located near restaurants, nightlife, shops and public transport (bus and tram) and everything else that Scheveningen has to offer.
Main entrance at street level: doorbells, letterbox tableau and videophone, marble staircase to representative hall with elevator, caretaker’s desk and access to the wide marble corridor.
Entrance apartment: spacious hall with meter cupboard, modern toilet with fountain, deep fixed shoe walk-in closet and spacious wardrobe. Through the hall you enter the spacious living room with a spacious conservatory and a beautiful unobstructed view of the beach and sea. Modern luxury open Siematic stainless steel kitchen with induction hob, oven and dishwasher. All appliances are from Miele. Very luxurious and large wine cabinet is from Gaggenau, as well as the fridge and freezer.
Large bedroom with built-in 9 meter long wardrobe and access to modern bathroom with spacious walk-in shower, double sink and a second toilet. Washing machine and dryer (Miele).
In the basement is a private parking space with an own electric charging station and own camera surveillance, a storage room, a shared bicycle shed and even a washing area for the cars.
– Year of construction 1979/124m²/415m³
– Annual lease payments have been bought off in perpetuity
– Live-in caretaker
– Active Owner’s Association € 462.70 p.m.
– €100 p.m. advance heating costs
– MJOP present
– Major maintenance and renovation plan in progress 2023, extra contribution already paid
– Block heating
– Fully equipped with double glazing HR ++
– Municipally Protected Cityscape of Scheveningen village
– Given the year of construction of the house, an age and materials clause will be included in the purchase deed
– Choice of notary seller (Maaldrink)
Delivery: by appointment, can be done quickly